Do You All Get Chest Pain And Weakness

lieze

Along with your tachycardia.

I'm having a flare of it again and I'm worried it's my anemia again.

I think I've been sitting around more though so I don't know if I increase my orthostatic intolerance when I'm not as active.

I go back for iron levels next month.

I tell myself I'll be okay but the chest pain and weakness is a horrible feeling.

I have chest pain and weakness during winter. Whenever I don't get enough sleep or have any sort of infection it gets much worse. It varies day to day, but I always have some sort of pressure and pain on my chest. I think for me it's because I am usually down with infections all winter. Since the first of October I have been sick with constant infection's, one after the other. I think I had a two week reprieve once and now I'm back at it. This causes most of my chest pain and extreme fatigue. I've been in bed all winter so far. I can usually avoid flare's if I take care of myself, but with the added stress of being sick, I can't keep it at bay. I hope you get feeling better, I too think that sitting and being in bed more tends to make things worse, I just haven't been able to figure out that balance yet.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your flare-up, never fun. I used to get chest pain really bad, but then after i had been taking florinef for awhile, it went away. Now i just get fleeting chest pains. One thing to note, is that i was put on midodrine for awhile, and while on it, the chest pain was unbearable--so now i just stick to the florinef.

Lieze,

Sorry your not feeling too well. I do have consistent chest pain with my tachycardia but it is when I am upright, have over-exerted myself, and particularly when I have to do steps. It is alleviated to some extent and often completely from laying down and getting my legs up. Sometimes, when its really bad I even lay on the couch flat with my legs up on the arm rests to get the blood back into my thoracic cavity. It always gives me some if not complete relief from the chest pain (although it will return if I get back up.) Hope this episode passes quickly.

Katie

• 2 weeks later...

Lieze,

Sorry to hear you are very tired.

I get awful chest pain if i stand for long. The florinef has helped.

Wondered if it was down to pooling in abdomen ( i do not pool very much in legs). But i think i have hyperpots and i am not sure if you stomach pool with this.

Any mild infection i get will set of something more like ME where i lose interest and have no energy.

I took anti biotics and did feel lots better when this happened.

Hope you are feeling better now.