Acupuncture

DBP4620

Yes. The first treatment made me feel like i could walk again for the first time but the feeling fades. After that was not sure for a while. then i was too ill for a while but have been back over the last month every week and i really feel it helps increase my energy and functioning level. I dont think it's a cure but it has helped and i will continue to go.

Hope this helps - good luck

Yes. It helps to a certain degree, and makes my symptoms not as bad that day. But it does fade. I was so surprised at the "needles" when I saw them the first time. They are as thin as hairs and I couldn't really feel them being put in.

I go regularly. I have had both insertion and non-insertion (Japanese) acupuncture done; both work. I also take Chinese Herbal formulas made by my acupuncturist. They are the closest thing that the world currently has to custom pharmaceuticals. Like any other medical professional, your results will depend on their level of experience and understanding.

I've tried it before... I didn't get any relief but take this with a grain assult because nothing has ever worked for me yet. During my appts. I found out I was very unusual (hear this a lot) because I had exess and deficient energy. The acupuncturist tried lots of things but didn't know what to do with me.

However, it is nice to go to figure out pressure points that can help you on a daily basis. For heart rate stuff it is on the left hand below the pinkie finger and then further down below the wrist. Make sure when you press there you don't go too fast just push down several times slow and steady.

Good luck and hope it works for you!