SSDI hearing decision

Guest tearose

Tearose,

Remember we may be disabled but we are not stupid, or lazy or incompetent, or andy other name. Most people who get pots are "overachievers" people who push themselves further longer and harder, because we don't know there is any other way!!!!!! You are a soul that we are blessed to have, especially here where we are at our most vulnerable. I believe that this was a learning experience for you and the rest of us. I do have some suggestions for you of jobs that you may be able to do on your own schedule,time. That doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be doing this or worrting about this you should be taking care of YOU.

I have been battling for disability also. I am a minister/ chaplain and that work is even too much to handle or predict. First appeal, then contact every elected official you can, have your local news station do a story about dysautonomias. And the problem associated with disability. Please know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers. We alone are alone. Together we can make a difference. I believe this. I survived ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) this year- was on life support for 3 weeks. I believe that we all will through the darkness find light. I will share that journey if you like. I will also start talking to docs and others that I know to see if there are any other ideas noty already thought of. Sadly, I remember once talking to someone who was disabled and "looked fine" and thought to myself that. How ashamed I am of myself. I do know that I was so uninformed. Blessings Miriam