Emily---are you doing OK?

Guest Julia59

Guest Julia59

Emily,

Are you feeling OK----i'm worried about you?

I hope you are feeling better as each day passes. Surgery is no fun----but at least it got rid of the ugly green monster that was clawing up your insides. And I bet that is exactly how it felt----"clawing". :huh:

Well, I just wanted to let you know i'm thinking of you---and praying for a fast recovery. ;):):)

Julie :0)

Guest Julia59

Emily,

I'm so glad you are doing OK----take your time healing. You have been through a lot---so just sit back and enjoy some nice movies or treat yourself to a good book.

Sending you healing hugs,

Julie :0)

Guest tearose

Steph, I don't post on ndrf but please get a message to this person that hope and support is out here from anonymous people as well!

We are all connected by this invisible thread and her actions do make a difference in the lives of many people...even in the lives of people she doesn't know!

Please remind her that we care, that we want better for her and we believe that although she can't see them right now, there are better days ahead.

just a fellow traveller with an extended hand...tearose