Dinet Newsletter Designer Needed!

janiedelite

We need someone to take over Staci's role as DINET Newsletter Designer. We currently publish our online newsletter quarterly. The Newsletter Designer would be responsible for coordinating with the newsletter columnists, editing, layout and maintaining the professional look of our DINET newsletter. We are looking for a person who has design layout experience, specifically with Adobe CS5 or at least with InDesign CS3, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro. If you are interested in volunteering as our Newsletter Designer, please email 2 or 3 samples of relevant work to j_farrens@hotmail.com

janie, if i had the knowledge i would very much like to give it a try. unfortunately i don't and have difficulty learning new processes due to the dysautonomia. i really really hope someone here will be able to take this on, i so love the newsletter. thanks to staci and everyone else involved in creating it, big hats off to all of you!!!