All Of A Sudden I'm Better?...really? Is This Going To Be A Bad Joke?

IDreamInColor

I've been bed ridden since the beginning of August, unable to do anything. But for the past 3 days I've been feeling like my old self again, aside from a few minor symptoms. I just finished cleaning my kitchen, including standing on chairs to wash windows, and I was fine. I went from a bazillion debilitating symtpoms and unable to stand up for more than ten minutes, to back to my old self overnight? Is it possible that I'm going to be ok? Or do you think this is just a bad joke and I'll go back to my bed tomorrow? I would hate to get my hopes up only to be shot down.

Also, I am having a new symptoms, and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I am having a severe pain in my left temple. It only lasts a few minutes to an hour then goes away. Any idea what might be causing it? It feels to me like vein pain right in my temple.

Hi .. I've heard that people can recover spontaneously from me/cfs so I believe it could happen with

this too.

That would be great .... I hope that happens ...

Not to be a party pooper, but since you asked, I've felt totally healthy 3 times since 2006. The first time was 1 year after

changing my diet. And the other two were after starting a new supplement (adb12 is the only one I can

remember). All 3 instances lasted about 3 weeks then I went back to needing more rest, etc ..

Whatever the case, I hope you enjoy it ... D

The day I started drinking salt water I was washing walls within two hours. It was a revelation. But I still had symptoms and subsequently had a positive TTT. I have have a couple set backs since then, but over all I've seen slow improvement. So enjoy the ride and I agree with the other comments. Just don't be too disappointed if you fall back temporarily. This illness can be very cruel with its ups and downs.

Thats awesome! I went into remission-ish period for a year before I went back to my bad POTS. I still had to have naps before I went to an outing such as a movie or dinner, but I was able to do all the things I wanted to do...I worked part time, drove, went to the movies/mall/dinners ect. I even went tanning in the beds (wouldnt dare try that any day soon again). Just enjoy it! and remember just because mine came back, does not mean yours will. Mine only did because of my pregnancy being so hard on my body.

Congratulations and as others have said, "Enjoy." Take each day as it comes. When I have a good day, I make the best of it. When I have a bad day, I make the most of that too. Stay positive because I know there are others with our disease in remission and enjoying life. As for us who are still symptomatic, hugs and love to you all. We will beat this and one day we will all be cured. :)

As others have said, the randomness of this illness is really amazing! I had one glorious day, almost two years ago, when I reached the point in my third pregnancy where morning sickness passed....and for whatever reason, I wasn't a POTSy that day :). I literally cleaned the entire house with my daughter that morning, and my husband was stunned to come home at lunch and see me not on the couch :). Take the good days as blessings, and I hope they become more and more frequent for you :)