Thyroid Problems Seem To Be Very Common With Us Potsies

IDreamInColor

I'm noticing more and more how many of us have thyroid issues. Do you think it's because dysautonomia messes around with the glands in our bodies?

I have graves disease/hyperthyroid. I was diagnosed with graves back in 2004, and at the same time I began having pots symptoms, although the pots was never diagnosed until this past september.

I tried to start a poll on if you have thyroid problems or not, but it wouldn't allow me?

I have Hypothyroidism. I actually thought i had thyroid problems fro a while, but since my numbers were okay they said it wasn't that. Still i had a goiter and my numbers steadily got higher through the years until I was finally diagnosed about 2 years ago. I was diagnosed with POTS over five years ago. And CFS over ten years ago..Though I always suspected it was the thyroid way before I was diagnosed with anything. But Hypothyroidism was the last to be diagnosed..I still don't know if I'm getting properly treated for that, since my levels are on the rise again and so far the doctor doens't see it as a problem because the number s are still within normal.