How Do You Find The Energy To Exercise?

For those of you that can exercise, how do you feel the next day or two days after? Do any of you have PEM (or PENE as it's now called?) Man my muscles cramp and quiver and are so weak even doing light resistance movements laying down, and like I said the next day I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

I can only explain that when I do the activity for that time, I feel invigorated but as soon as I get home, I crash. I'm usually down the next day. Today was a first for me--before I even finished showering/dressing after aquaciser in phys.therapy (going 1.2 miles in 55 min) I had sudden severe abd. cramps and nausea. I thought I was going to toss my cookies in the parking lot. Late afternoon/early evening when it happen is time for my Midodrine dose and is typically when another wave of the nausea hits, but not like I had today. After I exercise, I feel totally depleted or drained. I had never heard of PENE. Thanks for sharing.

not sure what pene stands for, but i have EDS and POTS. I try and walk for 2 hours every night, and do a 30 minute walk @ lunch where possible. Often it's just pacing up and down my street at night for 2 hours listening to an audio book, boring but it helps. If i have a bad day I do walking circuits around my living room rather than going out.

My Dr Recommends using a squash or stress ball and squeezing for 30 seconds and then releasing every so often to keep BP up when standing. I kind of do this anyway when walking, i take a 2 litre bottle of water with me and have got in to the habit of curling it which helps.

I searched for squash ball on the forums and got no results, does anyone else squeeze a sports ball of some type when walking around to keep BP up?

serbo,

I've used little bouncy balls that I initially got for g-kids when little. Even a light squeeze with tennis ball would work ir those nerf/soft small rubber baseballs in toy section.

not sure what pene stands for, but i have EDS and POTS. I try and walk for 2 hours every night, and do a 30 minute walk @ lunch where possible. Often it's just pacing up and down my street at night for 2 hours listening to an audio book, boring but it helps. If i have a bad day I do walking circuits around my living room rather than going out. My Dr Recommends using a squash or stress ball and squeezing for 30 seconds and then releasing every so often to keep BP up when standing. I kind of do this anyway when walking, i take a 2 litre bottle of water with me and have got in to the habit of curling it which helps. I searched for squash ball on the forums and got no results, does anyone else squeeze a sports ball of some type when walking around to keep BP up?
serbo, I've used little bouncy balls that I initially got for g-kids when little. Even a light squeeze with tennis ball would work ir those nerf/soft small rubber baseballs in toy section.

Thanks, bought these which seem to help when walking

31hnj7yHJ4L._SS500_.jpg"]31hnj7yHJ4L._SS500_.jpg