I Can't Find Anyone Else Who Gets These Sores With Pots/dysauto

I followed anna's link for oral erythma migrans and then followed a link from there...Have you been tested/evaluated for Crohn's disease and Lyme disease? I didn't know it,but after reading, Crohn's can affect your mouth and might also explain yor GI and weight loss issues. Also, Lyme can mimick many of these autoimmune diseases so if you ever do anything that would possibly expose you to ticks, it's worth the blood tests.

Oh sorry I had just posted a Wiki link but thought it confused things!!

Here is that link,

Geographic tongue, an inflammatory condition of the tongue affecting approximately 2% of the population,[1] is characterized by discolored regions of taste buds or sometimes even cracks in the tongue (which do not go all the way through). The condition is usually chronic, and frequently manifests after eating any of a range of exacerbating foods, or during times of stress, illness, or hormonal surges (particularly in women just before menstruating). It is also known as benign migratory glossitis, oral erythema migrans, glossitis areata exfoliativa, glossitis areata migrans, lingua geographica, stomatitis areata migrans, and transitory benign plaques of the tongue.