20 Tubes Of Blood For Labs Today

sue1234

Hope all goes well at your appointment Thursday--nothing serious.

(BTW, since it seemed to be a blood drive, I would have asked for the cookies and juice). I'm getting more and more nervous about visit with hemeoncologist next Weds. When I had CT scan of brain (2 1/2 hour ride away, I was in orientation at hospital) endocrinologist's office called me to come in tomorrow. I told them I couldn't until orientation was over and the schedule out. DH made me call them right back and tell them we'd be there tomorrow. I felt like you--must be something found or why did they want me to come back in so urgently. It was a pituitary tumor. So I'm well aware of the gambit of vials for tests that they use but have had maybe 9 at the most (and I did feel lightheaded when going home).

Sending gentle hugs to you.

Thanks all! Knowing what labs I have left to hear about, I have run through the possible problems I could have according to each lab being off. It ranges from simple to serious, but all I want right now is answers. If it is serious, I will cross that bridge with passion just like hunting down the cause for my POTS.

Ruby, sure know what you mean. I had told this doctor's office last week that I didn't want to come in again unless it was absolutely necessary, as I live 2 hours away. I guess it is necessary! BTW, I have had a couple of MRIs in the past looking at my pituitary due to symptoms and odd labs, but they said they didn't quite see anything abnormal.