Can Anyone Give Me Some Input??

Latacia

I would like to start a local dysautonomia support group in my area since there isn't one. I really don't know how to go about starting one and I haven't found any goodap information on the internet about starting one either. If you have started one or know of any good information on the web then please post here or inbox me. I would really appreciate it.

I don't have any sure-fire suggestions but I think it's a great idea. I really wish there was a group in my area! I think it would be so helpful to connect with others. If you're near a big university, you might try getting in touch with the student health center since a lot of them have various support groups.

By the way, you're not in SC are you? :)

If you would like to start a support group in your area, you are welcome to post about it on the forum and invite those who may live nearby. Once you get a support group set up you can send us an email at staff(at)dinet(dot)org and we can add your group to the website listing if you'd like.

I hope you're able to find some local people and get a group together!

Rachel