Worst Symptom

HopeSprings

Whichever symptom I'm having at the time you ask me that.

Seriously, once I tried to identify my worst symptom when I was actually going through it and I was like...."Gosh, this dizziness is the worst. If only I could be spared dizziness I could deal with the rest"......until the next day when I was having relentless LUQ abd pain so bad that it made me nauseated. Then I'm like....."If I could just get rid of this pain I'd feel somewhat normal"....Ahhh, chronic illness!

Lizababy,

Reading your post really put words to how I feel sometimes. I get that group setting feeling too, where I start to feel sick from the trying to concentrate through the noise and such. Sometimes I just can't do restaurants or family/friend get togethers. And when my mom starts snapping pictures watch out, I have to go into a room by myself.

Jen

Jen,

I actually skip a lot of events/functions because it can just be so uncomfortable especially in the summer. When it gets real bad, I have trouble focusing through ten minutes of small group work in class or drowning out my co-workers in the next office space. The sudden switch to moderate temperatures has really helped me for short term situations though. I also move up the dosage on my midodrine when it gets tough because the doc allows me to increase as needed. Fingers are crossed that I make it through my sister's semi-baby shower tomorrow :-)

~Elizabeth~