Eye Appointment Today

lissy

Hey everyone,

I posted not long ago about the blurred vision in one eye that lasted all day till the next morning.Well I had an eye exam and many tests and the eye that was blurry has no vision problems the doc said its something in the nerve or blood that must have caused it and follow up with my family doctor to have further tests done. Possible TIA or something like that.

I had my 4 year old with me (she wants to be a eye doctor:)) and I was so torn up inside and worried and also had to drive home in 95 degrees with no air in the car.

I just don't know what to think right now, I'm so worried.Is there a certain condition that causes dysautonomia that affects the vision like I'm speaking of? I know about the MS but I highly doubt that...

Lissy

How is your vision now Lissy?

If it cleared up maybe try not to worry ?

Maybe it was something like a silent migraine.

I think maybe we just get a lot of weird neuro effects that are just oddities that can't be explained.

I noticed my vision seemed off yesterday but I wear these contacts for astigmatism and I never know if it's the lenses distorting my vision or me.

Good luck with finding an answer-try not to worry in the meanwhile : )

Hugs!

Thanks Lieze for your speedy reply :) I hope it isn't something!!!! And I made sure to ask if a migraine could have cause it and he said "yes"but not for that long...? Thats why I was concerned otherwise I'd be ok. I have many visual migraines hopefully he was mistaken.I will see me family doc soon their phone isn't working with all the storms we have been having, so hopefully I will reach her soon.

Lissy

And to add vision has been fine since it went away that day I just wanted to make sure I didn't have some eye issues causing that specific problem and I haven't had an eye exam in 7 years:P

I wonder too if your sinuses could have been swollen and acting up to do your weather.

I notice if my sinus pain gets bad my teeth start hurting from the pressure.

I usually put off my vision exams too Lissy and keep ordering contacts til they just won't send them any more.

When I got the all clear that the eyes looked fine I took it as a good sign not that there was necessarily a head problem. Well I think I kind of laughed it off and said it's just my brain oh good!!!

But I do think that's a good sign that everything from what they can see is looking good.

This is maybe shooting in the dark, but did you try to see how do your pupils look when you have blurry vision? Do they adapt to the light accordingly? If they are widen that's probably the problem, and it can be if you have adrenalin rush or something (and autonomic dysfunction can do that too). Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.