New member is looking for someone to talk to

MightyMouse

Hi everyone, this following post is from a newer member and was embedded in another thread--I didn't want this person's request to get lost in the shuffle...

Nina

====================

walstib9

post Today, 05:48 PM

IP: 129.71.94.254 | Post #27|

Group: Members

Member No.: 355

Hi all, ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO SPEAK WITH ME BEFORE I use this forum. It is not my communication of choice and my compter is basically impossible to use easily. Asking for help. Need avoice. The phone.

My mail is Walstib9@hotmail.com

kristen,

thanks for pitching in on this!

i wanted to say...if you do talk to her...tell you that even though she isn't into computer stuff...she will get hooked on this site and start typing away! :P

that's what happened to me! i thought, i hate the computer, i hate the internet, blah de blah.

but, you can have genuine, wonderful connections here and it is worth every moment of energy and the work of typing! :)

emily

Hi everyone, this following post is from a newer member and was embedded in another thread--I didn't want this person's request to get lost in the shuffle...

Nina

====================

walstib9 

Hi all, ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO SPEAK WITH ME BEFORE I use this forum. It is not my communication of choice and my compter is basically impossible to use easily. Asking for help. Need avoice. The phone.

Nina

====================

walstib9 

MKy name is Miriam I would be happy to talk to you. Miriasm15221@yahoo.com