Would Love Your Input!

Hello DINET!

I'm writing today because I have been troubled by a returning symptom and a new twist to that symptom! I'm sure all of us when we start to feel bad wonder what we did to bring that on or bring it back in my case! Since the onset of my dysauto I have had muscle weakness. In the beginning it was relentless! I couldnt even stand for a few minutes and I would get this very small all over body shake starting in my back. For quite some time it had gone away and would only shake when I really pushed myself. Well now it's back again and it's bugging the crap out of me! The new thing that is with it is my torso muscles feel like I have been doing a 100 sit ups but I have done nothing! I never had this before with the muscle weakness. Could I be doing something while sleeping that is causing this sore feeling like I did a bunch of side bends and sit ups? The only thing that has changed is I stopped taking my estrogen and progesterone in March. The reason I stopped taking them is when I would take them I would get this terrible anxiety like feeling. It was freaky and just started happening one day out of no where. When I wouldnt take them I would be fine. So......any thoughts on this?

KC :)

KC-

I'm probably way out to lunch here :blink: , but your symptoms reminded me of that of another member, Erika in Orlando. She was ultimately DXed with Stiff Person Syndrome: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiff_person_syndrome Check it out and see what you think. Keep in mind that there's probably a very mild presentation with minimal progression.

I hope it resolves on it's own. Let us know what you find out.

Julie