Dysautonomia Doctor Info???

I know there is a link within the website with names of doctors in the various states and areas but I wanted to know if anyone could suggest from personal experience or knowledge of any dysautonomia doctors in the South. I live in Georgia but I would travel if needed. Alabama, Florida, Tennessee??? Someone mentioned Vanderbilt and Mayo in Florida but do you know of anywhere in Georgia maybe???

I was talking to several different people at Emory this morning and I had to repeat myself multiple times because they didn't know what I was talking about.

Thanks

T

I live near Atlanta and have already been down this road...you'll likely find that there isn't anyone local who is versant in dysautonomia. Take a look at the MVP & Autonomic Center in Birmingham. I have an appt. w/Dr. Watkins next week. Didn't do anything special...just gave them a call and scheduled it.

Thank you arizona girl. I will have to go back and look at her stuff and see if I can find the name of the doctor, good idea.

redoctober, thanks, that is good news, i hope your appt goes well and you will have to let me know what you think of the doctor. I will definately be looking into their center. B'ham isn't too far!

Thank you guys

Ilya V Kaplan, MD

5 STATION SQ

FOREST HILLS, NY11375

Phone: (718) 544-4720

He also works at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx

Dr. Kaplan is a cardiologist with Dysautonomia experience and PAF. Shy Drager experience. I like him very much, he returns calls and emails quickly. His office staff is super nice.