Cfs Workshop At Nih

Some of their past events sound really interesting. They have a few on Sleep and Circadian Rhythms and several on Epigentics.

Wish my brain would cooperate. One of the joys of my working life was attending a conference where the speakers were experts in their field.

Tks for posting the link. I hope if someone is able to watch they can report back to us. I, unfortunately, cannot stay awake for a full hour television program!

I caught bits and pieces of it today live. Orthostatic intolerance and autonomic dysfunction were mentioned several times by different speakers. They (Dr. Biaggioni I think) talked about the big overlap between CFS and OI people and how they might be one in the same for some people... which I have often wondered myself. It says it will be available in a few days to watch in the "past events" section. I like this option because then you can fast forward to the parts that are of interest to you. It would be a little tough to make it through 16 hours of video.