I Need Help With Some Planning A Direction To

lieze

Thank you. :)

I'm just trying to eat as much as I can all day long.

I have not taken the antidepressant but have my Xanax I can take if I need it.

A couple people reassured me it should still be okay even though it expired in August.

Not really gaining anything but today I have a little bit of energy which feels really good.

I'm trying to let go a bit of my food phobia and try more foods and it's going really well so far.

I'm actually craving food outside of my fruits, yogart, toast and egg so that is good.

Leize,

Sorry about your experience with her...it doesn't really surprise me though.

Ok, Like I mentioned before and it probally saved my life maybe I should tell you more in detail of my situation.

I had a 2 year old and 5 month old and was having anxiety attacks everytime I ate, I had absolutely no energy and layed on the couch almost 90% of my life.I did drink to deal with the depression I was facing because I felt like my complete life was out of my control (even my body) I ended up going to a crisis center and begged them to admit me, I thought I was just depressed at that time, they took me in the same day.

I had a meeting with a panel of therapists and described my feelings and symptoms and I was DX with generalized anxiety and major depression.

Anyway I went home after a few days by that time blending my food was the only way to stay alive! And I started lexapro ,within 2 weeks I was a completely different person ****FREE and felt in control the eating symptoms were much better and I went off of the med in 4 months.

I believe all along POTS was my problem but luckily that med helped me in everyway.

I don't take any meds now but will be starting therapy in a few weeks to get over my fears, you need to find a counselor that you are comfortable with or they won't be able to help you.

I have many symptoms when I eat and after currently, and I seriously believe its because the blood is pooling in the digestive system causing all the other annoying unexplainable things but its everyday and I have to just keep eating. Not eating is making you worse and is going to make your symptoms worse. You probally focus so much on what your body does when your eating that it created a fear response and that has to be stopped.2 ensures is good 3 is better and the PLUS type is best for maintain weight. Leize I know how u feel honestly and I have had the (*support) issues in my life too, where your life is completely out of control and your body is not working right either, its hard and sometimes feels impossible but there is a way.Remember the strong person you once were (mentally and physically)the person you were before life got the best of you its still in you and you have to find ways to bring it back out and you will be okay.

I think when we deal with chronic Illness or other problems in our life we search and search and wish someone could come to our rescue , and we also depend on our spouse and family to be understanding and supportive and that doesn't happen in everyones case so then we reach out to our doctors and counselors and if that fails we feel alone and helpless. Reach to GOD and within yourself (because thats where your spirit lays) and keep fighting for yourself and your children.

Sorry if I said to much brain fog has been good to me for a few days now:)

But I thought maybe that would help you or someone else and thats is what we are here for.

Lissy

Just wanted to tell you that your post REALLY touched me ;o) Great words of encouragement!!! Thanks