Anyone On Allergy Meds?

What kind of medication for allergies do you take and what are your side effects you experience if any? I have flonase in my drawer, but I heard you can get some bad tachycardia and anxiety from it, both which I cannot tolerate right now.

Thank you! Much appreciated

I use flonase daily among other allergy meds. I have no negative side effects from it. Controlling allergy symptoms has been key in improving my autonomic symptoms.

Julie

Hi Dani~

I use Flonase and also Benadryl. I tend to use the Benadryl when I don't mind if I'm drowsy...like when I really need a nap. No problems with either one.

Jana

I take the regular Claritin, not the Claritin D. I take the generic version (Loratadine), and it is a 24 hour tablet. I don't know what kind would be the right one for you, though. You'd have to check with your doctor.

Rachel

:unsure: .. I'm sure that I'm no help ... I'm highly allergic to most things on the planet and so far I haven't been able to tolerate any non drowsy allergy meds.

I've found that I can take 1/4 tsp of children's liquid dye free Benadryl if I really need something ... Even that makes me feel weird though.