Friend dying prayers please

morgan617

:) Avery good friend of mine is dying. He has metastatic melanoma. He is comatose and isn't expected to live another day. Please pray for him. His name is Gene and he has had a very hard life. I'm glad to know he is going to a much easier place but will miss him terribly. You are all so compassionate, I know he will be in many peoples thoughts and that will make his final trip so much easier. Thanks, morgan

Morgan,

I am so incredibly sorry and heartbroken about your friend. Of course I will pray that a miracle happens for him, and will keep both of you in my thoughts. I know that everyone will be here as a shoulder while you grieve. I'm not always good at articulating what I want to say, but I just hope you understand that my heart really goes out to you. I'm sure that his life was very much added to by the fact that he had you as such a wonderful friend. Please, ask if you want anything.

Refuah shlema bezrat hashem.

Ayelet

Oh Morgan, I send my wishes for Godspeed...

I've lost a number of relatives to melanoma--my step-grandfather, his brother. My step-father has also had grade 3 melanoma (invaded surrounding tissues, but luckily caught before metastasis). I worry about him all the time...

May your friend's passing be peaceful and may all who love him be granted what ever will help heal their hearts.

Nina

Morgan,

I'm holding positive thoughts and prayers for your friend, for his family and friends, and for you. Always remember the good things about him and the fun experiences you shared. He'll know, at this time and in his new life, that you are thinking of him and smiling . . . what better legacy for someone to leave you with.

Thanks to you all, I really knew I could count on you. As it turns out , Gene passed peacefully as I was posting. I received the call not two minutes after sending the post. I appreciate all of you and know that all your prayers have helped him on his journey. I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have been staying with his wife who is alone. But I have thought of you all and the support I knew I would find when I got home. Peace and love to all of you. Morgan

Baruch dayan emet.

:) Oh, Morgan I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I'm sure Gene was a wonderful person, and he is lucky to have gone peacefully. This is all just so tragic, and you are very strong. Everyone is here to be a comfort for you during this time, so please don't hesitate to ask.

All of my love and condolenscense.

Ayelet

Guest Julia59

Wishing your friend and his family peace during this difficult time. My prayers go out to him and his family, and also you.

He is in good hands now , and i'm glad his passing was peaceful. I know this must be a very rough time for you, please take good care of yourself.

Julie :0)