Mystery Remission

green

Does anyone experience brief two-three day periods of remission of dysautonomia symptoms during which they feel like they have a fever, lose their appetite, become hyperactive and gradually experience the hyperactivity transmute into anxiety and tremulousness, which leads to insomnia, and then a crash and return of symptoms?

I am there right now. It's mysterous and I want to take an ice bath. I have no idea what triggers this, but its very annoying.

I think I am your long lost twin. I read the post to my family and they were like "Yep that's you". I am going through it now. Yesterday, I felt very feverish and had sweats ;and today I was very manic like the energizer bunny. I believe the crash will be tomorrow (or even sooner I can feel the tremors and starting to sweat again) and before the crash usually my mood will drastically change. I become very on edge. This is a cycle that just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating. My body always feels like it is fighting something...like a virus, but I know I don't have one. I have to agree with you it is very annoying. Nice to know I am not alone. It is crazy isn't it?

I think I am your long lost twin. I read the post to my family and they were like "Yep that's you". I am going through it now. Yesterday, I felt very feverish and had sweats ;and today I was very manic like the energizer bunny. I believe the crash will be tomorrow (or even sooner I can feel the tremors and starting to sweat again) and before the crash usually my mood will drastically change. I become very on edge. This is a cycle that just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating. My body always feels like it is fighting something...like a virus, but I know I don't have one. I have to agree with you it is very annoying. Nice to know I am not alone. It is crazy isn't it?

Indeed. Your use of the term 'mania' is a fair description. It has certain superficial similarities to mania, and also to hyperthyroidism. I have discussed this with a psychiatrist who did not believe it was bipolar disorder, and I have had my thyroid tested numerous times without abnormal results.

we may be experiencing the same phenomena. Although, I generally do not sweat - I look flushed, but no unusual sweating. Otherwise what you are describing sounds like me.

I am still in my UP phase, but inadequate sleep has been making me more edgy. I had plans to go to the gym tonight, but now I'm wondering if that will push my HR up and consolidate the crash.