Verapamil... Info Wanted

Hummingbird

i took it for a very short amount of time but not for pots. I was given it for tachy arrhythmias. It really didnt suit me and made me feel very unwell. I was told never to take it again as it could be dangerous for me (unfortunately they didnt tell me why!)I know of a couple of people who have it for Af with no problems but cant be much help re its use for pots, although i thought it was better for arrhythmias rather than for sinus tach.x

I'm on Verapamil. I tried several other "blockers" of many sorts, maybe 7 or 8 different types, but this is the only one that I've been able to stay on for long term at a moderate dose. It has helped a lot for symptoms like fatigue, Raynaud's, small fiber neuropathy, blood pooling, POTS, migraines, and others. It's not a cure, but it has helped me a lot. I did get some side effects of light headed and dizziness with an increased dose (which happened with all the other blockers that I tried too), but I'm on an anti-seizure medication that took care of those side effects. Verapamil isn't for everyone, but I'm happy with it.