Nice to meet all of you

Melach

Welcome to the forum Ayelet! Your english is beautiful, I am impressed. All this talk about different countries makes me want to travel. As far as heat goes, I avoid it as much as possible. That would hard for you. Last year, we were blessed with a cool summer. I live in Wisconsin. When I do have to go in the heat I make sure to drink propel ; it is filled with electrolytes. Some kind of electrolye drink may be helpful.

Best Wishes,

Dawn

Welcome Ayelet, glad you found us. We are here for any questions you may have. Everyone here is so kind and willing to share with each other. It is the best thing that has happened to me since I got my dx. I thought I was all alone with this mess. :)

I can't tolerate heat AT ALL either, I get symptomatic very quickly. I just try and stay out of the heat as much as possible and when I have to be exposed, I just drink lots of fluids and use a cool cloth. Sounds like others have given you great advice as well.

Again welcome and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future!

Danelle