Book By Author With Dysautonomia

thanks for the link katherine, seems really interesting. one of our members, dawgtired, wrote a book about dysautonomia as well. i remember hubby bought if for my birthday a few years ago. it's about how this hard working woman had to quite her job and went on a journey to find out what was going on. i really enjoyed reading it as it has so many recognizable moments! i wish i could do that too, write a book about everything that happened in the last 10 years, maybe it could help other people!

again, thanks for sharing katherine!

take care,

corina :)

Wow thanks for posting this. I think most of us can relate to this excerpt:

"When the body is rendered useless, the mind still runs like a bloodhound along well-worn trails of neurons, tracking the echoing questions: the confused family of whys, whats, and whens and their impossibly distant kin how. The search is exhaustive; the answers, elusive. Sometimes my mind went blank and listless; at other times it was flooded with storms of thought, unspeakable sadness, and intolerable loss."