Pots And Vomiting

starby

Does anyone else vomit with pots? Sometimes when I have a flare up of both tachycardia and stomach problems (mainly dirrhea) I sometimes vomit, especially after larger meals. I get a lot of stomach bubbling and gurgling too, rather like a witches couldron :rolleyes: Is there anything that can help with this? I find it really hard to live with.

Well, first I don't have a formal POTS dx yet (my AFT is this week!) but yes, lots of vomitting here. I always have vomitting during my "bad episodes." Earlier this summer the nausa and vomitting was a daily occurance for me...always with food and sometimes otherwise. I also had lots of gurgling, bloating and discomfort. My neuro put me on medication which has significantly reduced those issues for me. I still have nausa daily but the vomitting, bloating and discomft are only reserved for really bad days. I tried papaya (tablets) to help with the bloating, but it didn't really do much for me, but it might be worth a try.

Sorry you are dealing with this. It can be pretty miserable. Know you are not alone in the green zone...my sympathies

Does anyone else vomit with pots? Sometimes when I have a flare up of both tachycardia and stomach problems (mainly dirrhea) I sometimes vomit, especially after larger meals. I get a lot of stomach bubbling and gurgling too, rather like a witches couldron :rolleyes: Is there anything that can help with this? I find it really hard to live with.

I have bouts of nausea upon waking the morning and on occasion vomit. It actually feels like morning sickness. It is very weird actually I wake up some morning and have to run to the toliet. I have not found anything that helps but mine sounds a little different then yours.

YES. Sometimes I have a bucket with me.... gross. The only thing that seems to help me is being still. If I feel nauseated and continue to move around... I will vomit. Sorry I know it stinks.

I used to vomit sometimes after setting up my classroom in the morning. Now I think it was from rushing around and all of the bending over I did.