New Symptoms?

Lately I've been having some trouble with my vision. I get spots in it that are annoying, sometimes I see faint "doubles" when I am reading or working on the computer and today I started seeing pink in my peripheral vision. My eye doctor said my eyes are showing signs of too much fluctuation in my BP, but he wasn't overly concerned.

I am also having muscle twitches in my eyes, mouth, fingers and legs. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now, so it isn't just "one of those things" that will pass. I am having periods of pain in my legs where it feels like they are going to give out suddenly when I'm walking. This too comes and goes.

Anyone know what to make of these things? I am trying not to worry too much before my CC appt next week.

Thanks,

Angela

Hi Angela,

YES! My vision has seemed blurry and out of focus for months now. I went away on a cruise in March and day after we returned a black floater appeared in my vision in one eye. My optometrist sent me to an opthomologist and he was very thorough and said I have a floater and the jelly substance in my eye is melting quicker than usual for my age (38). My BP has been fluctuating a lot lately and after a high BP day I wake up with badly bloodshot eyes. Well mainly the eye with the floater. I went back to Optometrist this week with a very red eye and he thinks it is related to the POTS and mainly BP fluctuation. Also discovered I am sensitive to any eye drops except plain saline with no preservatives etc.

Have the muscle twitches mainly in my legs and feet and sometimes hands. I notice this most at night when in bed and cannot get to sleep. Jump in my sleep a lot too.

A new one for me this week. My feet are always freezing cold but this week my heel was numb. NO feeling in it at all when I walked, this lasted for two days with no change. Today it is gone. I have lots of aches and pains in legs, especially after sitting for a long time.

Try not to worry, although I do and have lots of questions for my cardio in September. Not holding my breath for any answers!

Good luck and take care,

Justine.

Hi,

I don't have the eye problem, except for seeing stars quite frequently. I do have the muscle tremors and I get the numb feet. I had a period last year when my toes and heel would turn completely white and numb. I think it was low blood volume. I try to drink a ton of water when my feet starting getting numb spots.