For Dr. Grubb----please read

Guest Julia59

Guest Julia59

High folks!

I have a good idea. I thought we could all send Dr. Grubb our good thoughts wishing him well and a speedy recovery. Then I could print the page of well wishes, fold it up and put them inside a card. I live only a few blocks so I can take the card up there and hand it to him or one of his nurses this week.

I thought I would give him one of the bracelets----and tell him it's a gift from all of us. I'll exclude this message when printing the page.

Take care everyone,

Julie :0)

Julie,

that's a great idea!!! I would like to wish him all the best from the Netherlands and I would like him to know that my Dutch neuro is doing all his best in learning everything he can from his American POTS-pioneers!!!

Keep up the good work. If I were able to, I would definately come to the US to see Dr Grubb (if only that would be helpful ofcourse!!).

Corina

Guest Julia59

Yes, Dr. Grubb is doing fine----and he is back to work. I hope he is not working too hard. I had to call their office regarding the respiratory issues to see what he would suggest I take to treat it---since I am so sensitive to many different meds.

I told the nurse I felt bad---as he must be getting tons of calls.

Julie :0)

Dear Dr. Grubb, I know how hard it is to get back to speed after a c-spine surgery--I've had two myself. Don't forget to take care of yourself first; we'll all still be here either way! :)

Warm Regards, Nina Wilde, aka MightyMouse on DINET and NDRF, and moderator of the DINET forum.

Dear Dr. Grubb,

I wish you the best in your recovery from surgery and hope that you aren't too overwhelmed in your first weeks back at work! I don't know what all the POTS patients would do without you! Thank you so much for your caring and understanding and time that you put into treating us. We all really appreciate you! I hope you feel better! :D

Jaime

Dr. Grubb,

We don't know each other, but maybe we will someday; I have POTS and you have knowledge about how to treat it. You also have quite a support base here on the DINET/Potsplace forum... So on behalf of all of my potsy friends, let me send you my sincerest best wishes for a quick and complete recovery so you can get on with the business of helping them return to complete and lasting good health!

PS Let me know if you ever decide to move your practice to Chicago. I'll be first in line.

Merrill

Guest tearose

Dear Dr. Grubb,

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Your reputation is that of a professional, skilled and compassionate diagnostician. I have heard much about you and although we haven't met, I have much respect for your dedication to understanding this disorder and helping those like me who live with it.

I hope someday to meet you in person. In fact many wish they lived closer to your practice so they could be seen by you!

Since you have some extra time on your hands right now as you heal, I would like you to consider three things...

1) Clone yourself so many more can be seen by you.

2) Open satellite offices around the country and fly around by plane to help more of us.

3) Get one of those huge stretch-limo-buses and equip it with a QSART, thermo-regulatory sweat box, tilt table and other ANS items, and travel round the countryside bringing the best in autonomic testing to our door!

Wishing you complete and successful healing, tearose

Guest Julia59

Dr. Grubb,

I hope you are recovering nicely, and also taking the time that you need to heal.

You are a wonderful Doctor who shows compassion to all of your patients. Without you many of us would be left without the proper treatment for ANS dysfunction. I have talked with many who have gone years without a diagnosis, and because of you and a few other compassionate doctors, this will soon be a thing of the past.

Thanks for being there for us, and thanks for all the long, long hours you so faithfully put in for us.

Julie Tremp :0)

Hi Dr. Grubb!

Hope you are doing well. I wish I could make more trips to Toledo to bug you (and break your Macintosh again with oddly-shaped CD-ROMs ;)!). Get well soon. You are a gift to so many people. Best wishes,

Dan Jacoby

Hi Everyone:

I think it's a great idea as well! I did speak with his office this week and he is out of town in Texas. You might want to check before going over if you want to catch him. She told me he would be out all week.

She also said that he is a mess. She said he is extremely fatigued and worn out. She also said he is very thin and doesn't look well. She said he is having a hard time bouncing back. Has anyone seen him lately?

I am sure he would love and appreciate all of our good wishes and healing thoughts.

I will send mine as well in another posting.

Thanks!

kristen

Dear Dr. Grubb:

I was so saddened to hear that you have not been well. Knowing what a hard worker you are, I am hoping you are giving yourself the time you need and deserve to heal completely! Ken Davis has hinted to me that you have been trying to do too much!

As much as we all need you and love you, we want you to be well and take care of YOU too!

Please know you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing you soon!

TAKE IT EASY!

Shalom!

Kristen Linfante

Dr. Grubb,

Hi! My name is Sarina and I'm 15, and from Philadelphia. Even though we haven't met I just want to thank you for everything that you're doing in the dysautonomia field and for dyna. My doctors talk about you as "world reknown", and I may have not been diagnosed if my doctors hadn't read all the stuff you wrote.

Also, last week my friend gave me Chicken Soup for the Jewish Soul to cheer me up. Your story was one of the first that I read, and it was such a coincidence because I'd been hearing so much about you (and I had just watched Judgement at Nuremberg on tv the night before!). Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that it was a really touching story.

Thanks again,

Sarina

Dear Dr. Grubb,

Please be a 'good patient' :) and take care of yourself FIRST! That is what you would tell us to do, I think!

I am sorry that you have had to deal with the surgery, fatigue, exhaustion, and overall not feeling well. I hope that you will begin to feel better soon.

Thank you for being the first doctor to recognize that I HAD POTS...after 4 years of searching and being dismissed.

You touch many people's lives...but it is still okay for you to be the 'patient' for a while and take care of you and your family. We can only give away what we have...

Thank you for making helping those of us with dysautonomia a priority, for being a pioneer in raising awareness, and for for being a tireless advocate for us.

Blessings,

E. Emily