I Am Interested To Now Many Other Aussies On This Forum?

Hi all,

I'm really interested to know how many other Australians are on this forum. I'm from Sydney.

Although there are wonderful people from all around the world that post to this forum I would also like to get to know who are the Aussies. I don't have contact with one other person with dys (I have POTS) and it's just feels less alone to know that there are people in Australia with this problem. Only other Aussie I know of that has dys is Greg Page and I don't know him personally. LOL.

blue :o

Hi I'm from Melbourne...

Hi all,

I'm really interested to know how many other Australians are on this forum. I'm from Sydney.

Although there are wonderful people from all around the world that post to this forum I would also like to get to know who are the Aussies. I don't have contact with one other person with dys (I have POTS) and it's just feels less alone to know that there are people in Australia with this problem. Only other Aussie I know of that has dys is Greg Page and I don't know him personally. LOL.

blue :)

Hi other Aussie Potsies,

My name is Justine. I live in Sydney. I have been lucky enough lately to meet up with another POTS sufferer and it is great to know you are not on this journey on your own. Anyone else in Sydney? Hope you are all having a good day. Take Care!

:blink:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...