Pots And Sex

issie

You raise some very valid and interesting points in regards to the "paradox reaction" and the swings in Autonomic system effecting the outcome, I often experience this myself and although I just brush it off as just an adverse reaction I think what you said definetly is a big factor in all this, and I aprecaite you sharing this valuable information. I had not even heard of the term "paradox reaction" but I will be definetly using it now as a part of my vocabulary. I had also not heard that if "vitamins, herbs - smell terrible then you don't need them that day" but this does not suprise me as I believe our bodies have a more instinctive and intuative understanding that preceds our concious minds.

Hello Endure,

I'm really sorry to read how much you have to go through and that it seems having sex is out of the question for you for now. Hopefully they will be able to sort out this mess for you sooner rather than later. Your post touched me greatly. I'm having trouble trying to find the words to express how much empathy I feel for you.

blue.

I know some people are not going to agree to the form of oil I'm about to suggest. But, mineral oil works great. It isn't from a plant source so no salicylates. It's also clear, no dye. And it's really cheap.

[quote name=

Hi issie,

I'm in Australia. I'm just wondering what sort of mineral oil you mean? Perhaps we call it something different here? It's a 'lost in translation' sort of thing. Crazy, since both of us speak English but are from different countries.

blue

• 5 years later...

Just ran across this old thread. 

Thought I'd add to it as I discovered a good bit of the issues is mast cell degranulation issues that goes along with MCAS. It can cause severe hot flashes and tachycardia. Sex can trigger the degranulation as can intense emotion and/or stresses. 

Issie