Pots And Vistion Loss.

Heyy again guys :)

Ever since I had POTS I noticed one of my pupils would dilate bigger then the other one

and now it seems that my vision is getting progressively worse and its starting to scare me

have any of you guys experienced anything different with your vision or had something smiler to this

If so please share your opinion,

Thanks a bunch. :lol:

Garrett

Garrett,

I don't know what your symptoms mean. But, don't mess around with your vision. You should go in to an opthamologist as soon as possible. I have blurred vision at times with the POTS, but haven't noticed dilation. Sometimes I even see double and can't read the TV (guide). I also feel like I have pressure behind my eyes. I recently found out that I have Ehlers Danlos and that can affect your eye pressure and vision. It also goes along with the POTS. BE SAFE with your vision, that's one of your most important senses.

Ive went to see an eye doctor and he seemed to think POTS could cause the pupil dilation and hes sending me to a neurologist

just in case, buts its bothering me cause my vision seems to be getting worse and its scary, Im thinking of going to my family doctor tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your opinion :lol:

Garrett

I felt it affecting my vision and it scared me.

So far though I seem to be okay.

I've had my one pupil dilate bigger than the other on several occasion.

I've heard it can be caused by fatigue and also someone referred to it as an optic migraine.

I totally got checked out by a ophthalmologist and he could find nothing wrong with my eye.

He said if it happened again I didn't need to do anything so I guess it's harmless.

I saw on someone's siggy the diagnosis of Addie's pupil.

Maybe this is what we have I don't know?

Ive had addies pupil and ptosis in one eye when my POTS is really bad - no explanation provided thus far in relation to these symptoms.

These kinds of symptoms can also be associated with the onset (and I dont want to alarm you and its probably not the case) of MS. There was a recent study that found that some patients with MS had POTS as a presenting symptom or acquired it after getting MS.

I have this pupil thing. I also have vision loss before a migraine. Also my eyes sometimes don't focus together so reading is hard. My night vision is horrible - can't deal with the oncoming lights.

I have 20/20 vision but bought reading glasses before I know I had POTS.

I went to the eye doctor ... he said all of my problems are neurological.

Thanks for all your reply's, I don't believe its MS, That doesn't run in my family and I don't have any other of the symptoms.

I would be foolish to think of something so serious for just a little pupil dilation. My eye doctor just thinks its POTS cause your eyes are

controlled by the same thing POTS makes malfunction.

Thanks a bunch. :lol:

Garrett