My Mom Passed Tonight

tinkerbella

Thank you all for your heartfelt thoughts of condolences. I was so very touched by the thoughtfulness and kindness of the dinet members at this difficult time. Your words were not only a soothing comfort to me as I lay in my bed, but they have become a source of strength for me as my family prepares for my mother's memorial service.

Her life and death has taught us all so much about life. My parents were wonderful people who are now together again in the loving hands of the Lord. So, on this Mother's Day I must focus that she is reunited with her mother, my grandmother who I adored and with her sisters who have gone before her along with my loving dad that I also adored and miss terribly. I know they will be having a wonderful celebration of Love, till we are all together once again.

May those of you who still have your mothers Cherish them and let this day be a celebration of your love together.

Love,

Bellamia~*

Bella, I've been meaning to write but you should know I think of you and your family every time I've logged into DINET since your post last week. I send you calming, healing energy and wishes that the universe provides you and your family with all that you need to find peace.

• 7 months later...

It seems like only yesterday that I started this post...Now 8 months later my mom in law who is such a lovely lady is actively dying and they expected her to pass yesterday. I haven't been married to her son for many, many years, but she always referred to me as her Daughter in Law. She used to send funny cards and this year not long ago she sent a beautiful card to a Daughter in law all about the meaning of Family. I'm still so, very sad for my Mom and she was my second Mom. I'm asking for prayers that she pass peacefully now that she is off all life support. May she be happy once again and may those she leaves behind gather closer and hold her close in their hearts ~

Love ~

Bellamia ~

Prayer sent, BellaMia. I read your other recent post too. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope your docs come up with some idea to get you feeling better, and I certainly prayed that your mom-in-law has peace in her passing. Mostly, I prayed that her family (like you) have peace. I think it's often harder for family than the person who is suffering. I understand how helpless you can feel. Praying for comfort for you and sending hugs...

• 6 months later...