My Mom Passed Tonight

tinkerbella

Dear Friends,

Thanks to all of you who gave me you support for the past few weeks. Today at 4pm my mom went over the Rainbow Bridge to Heaven into the Loving Hands of the Lord and all of those like my dad and other family members who have gone before her.This past weekend we were able to squeeze a few very precious memories out of mom as she drifted in and out of sleep. Her journey on her path to Heaven made those that had doubts of afterlife believers. I know it was for the best as mom was hurting really bad.Tonight I'm hurting really bad right now as I'm all alone crying. My daughter and I have been on the phone for a long time crying and my little granddaughter told me not to be sad as my mom is always with me now where ever I go and one day I will be with her too. Then she said she would come over tomorrow and give me some cheering up and go make me a present and a card right now.

Soon she had me laughing, but now the numbness is setting in. Along with all the med changes that were made last week everything is catching up with me and I can barely stand. Letting go is not easy no matter what situation your parent is in. I'm glad my mom is pain free and home where she belongs. I wish I was also at her side when she passed. Everything played out just the way it was supposed to play out.

I love you mom and I'll miss you. You were so brave and taught us all so much about living and end of life issues by the way you handled your own. I'll be waiting for some signs that your near me and give dad a big hug and kiss for me.

Thanks again everyone..

Love,

BellaMia

Oh BellaMia, I'm sorry that you had to lose your mom. I'm sorry that she had so much pain, and I'm glad with you that she will never have pain again. You are so kind to congratulate me on our new foster daughter in spite of your own grief. Thank you for your generous heart. I'll pray that you receive the comfort you need. Hugs to you...

Bellamia -- The Lord is our ever present help in time of need. He is touched with the feelings of our infirmities.

I am so sorry for your loss. One day you will be reunited with your family as a WHOLE and WHOLE yourself. No more sickness, disease, but we will walk in the newness and wholeness of our loving and precious Maker.

Run into the open arms of your Heavenly Father today, don't say a word, you just let Him hold you and you cry in your daddy's arms. He won't let you go, ever. You are His precious, beautiful daughter and He loves you so very much.

''Weep with those who weep''. I am saddened with you, for you and pray a touch from the Lord today upon you and your loved ones in your time of loss.

Praying for you.

Angela.

So sorry for your loss. It's so nice to know that Jehovah God (Ps.83:18) promised us a time when "he will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be any more. The former things have passed away." (Rev. 21:4 ) He also promised us in John 5:28,29 "......the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life." Also, Ps 37:10,11 shows that the righteous will posses the earth and live forever upon it. Jesus gave his life for us as a redeemption for the sins we were born into in order for us to have the opportunity to live again in perfect conditions, in a perfect body. What a WONDERFUL hope for the future, and a reason to continue on. We just need to find out how Jehovah God wants us to serve him and we, to, can live in this Paradise he promised to us.

Bellamia,

So sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. I will pray for you that you will have strength of body and mind to get through the difficult days ahead. We are so blessed to have happy memories of the ones we have loved. I hope you will spend time thinking of those memories of your mom in the coming days. You will miss her dearly, but what a great hope it is that you will see her again one day. We are thinking of you and praying for you.

Summer

Guest tearose

I am so very sorry for this loss.

My thoughts, prayers and support are with you and your family.

When you are quiet with your thoughts of her, may you sense her loving embrace and be comforted.

I know you will turn to your strong faith and find all the strength and love to get through this.

We are also here for and with you.

tearose