high anxiety

blackwolf

My brother is sentanced tomarrow. Yah, I will finally have some closure. I WILL be going, mostly for my mother but also just to be done. I would hate to wait till Wed to get the letter in the mail. I guess the hardest part will be telling my daughter the news. She understands she can't see him till she is 18, but for a 7 year old, that is forever. Right now I have tons of anxiety. I plan to take something to help me sleep but I don't know if it will help.

I guess what I want to say is that I really need your good vibes and prayers tonight and tomarrow, court is at 2:30pm. I will post again after.

Good nite all.

Blackwolf

sending good vibes...i know you will be so relieved to at least have some closure...although with something like this it is never really over, huh? :rolleyes:

hope the meds help you sleep...

want something funny? today, i was so out of it, i accidently took my nighttime meds in the morning...which meant i took AMBIEN in the morning! so, needless to say, i have been sleeping a LOT today! i even have pill holders and i still messed up! thank goodness it wasn't a med that would really screw me up...this one, well, you just get a little extra sleep i guess!

hugs, emily

Blackwolf,

Sending many good thoughts your way. I hope you and your family will find closure, peace or whatever else you may need from the situation. Please take special care of yourself and let us know how you fare.

Hey there all. Thank you for all your good vibes and prayers. Things went really well today and I am suprised that I didn't have any major problems. I had gotten into my head that everything was going to be fine and it was. I was shakey afterwards and the news people wouldn't stop asking questions as we left. One of the officers helped us out the back way.

My brother was sentanced to 80 years. Because of the crime he commited, he won't be eligabile for parole for 48 years. He is 40 now, so I don't think he will ever get out.

After we (my mom and I) left the courthouse, we went to her house. I worked on some pressents for the kids and we talked and laughed most of the rest of the afternoon and early evening.

I feel like there is a wieght off my shoulders. Waiting for the sentancing was getting really hard to handle. Now that it is over, I feel so much better. :)

Again, I want to thank all of you who have helped me thru all of this. I feel like I have some closure and I can really start to move on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwolf

blackwolf,

thank you for reporting back to us and letting us know what happened.

i just wanted to say...be prepared and gentle on yourself if you find that after this big weight is lifted you crash a little! that is what always happens to me....i feel good and then, the body says, ooohhh, i can relax now and you need to give yourself some time to recuperate! i am not saying that to be negative...i am saying that so that you are gentle on yourself after all of this stress....i cannot even imagine.

emily

Dear Emily, I plan to do just that. I will spend the next few days trying to get the last of my homemade (crocheted afghans) finished and ready to be sent out (2 left). I am also making and sending special cards for some of my closest relatives ( a knock-off of something Carol Duvall did for Holloween). Otherwise my plans are to lay low and "keep quite".

thank you, Blackwolf

It's a horrible situation, but it sounds like you did incredibly well. I'm so happy that you and your family have some closure, and I hope you can all begin the process of healing emotionally from the ordeal.

Blackwolf,

I'm so glad that you're able to close this chapter of the ordeal you've been through. I can't imagine what it's been for you. I'm happy you're taking care of yourself and giving your body and spirit some healing time. My prayers are with you and your family for peace and wisdom in how to deal with the change in life that comes with the courts decision (especially as regards your daughter). Keep us in mind if you need to talk or anything else.

With love and prayers, Angela

Blackwolf, I'm glad for your family that there is now a formal ending. I especially send my wishes that your daughter and you find healing and peace. Nina

Guest tearose

I hope that you can turn the pages of this chapter in your life and feel resolution. This chapter will always be there, it will just be behind you. Now you and your family can move to the next chapter and create just what you wish! Sending you support and a hug, tearose

I am so proud of you and your family. You have no idea how lucky you are to have closure on this situation. I pray for your family to now go forward and build on your futures. As for your daughter loving arms, patients and love is all that’s needed. You a GREAT MOM and a very brave and strong women. You have my utmost respect through out this wholes situation.

Shelter from the storm to all of you! :)

Thank you all!!!!!!!!

I really feel better today, I was up nearly all nite trying to finish a afghan for my sister. I got it done about 3:30 am. One more to go. Not so worried though as she doesn't care when she gets it (my Aunt).

I think now that it is all over, I feel so relaxed that it is kind of funny to feel this good (emotionally that is) if only it was physical too.

Thank again. Blackwolf