Okay, I Need Your Advise ....

cardiactec

do you think it is odd that someone changes their telephone number TWICE within a month?

I went out on a date with this guy a couple weeks ago. we met a month ago and within the first week of meeting/talking to him he told me he had to change his cell phone number (no reason given). a few days ago he changed his number again - reason this time? he kept getting calls from AZ.

Do you think this is odd? I am wondering if this is a HUGE red flag that I should be paying attention to ??

the guy is a trauma surgeon, so I don't know if it is possible that he is just getting random calls from people he doesn't know because of his profession or if I should be concerned?

What do you all think?

It wouldn't surprise me that a surgeon would want to keep his private number private, or he would have no life at all. Lots of people would think nothing of calling their doctor on his private cell phone anytime, if they had the number. In fairness, doctors deserve a personal life too. That might mean having to change the number now and then. I wouldn't be worried about it at this point.

not sure ..... i am good friends with a few different doctor's (not my OWN doctor's) and they have all had the same cell phone numbers for years .....

I do appreciate the advise here. It does offer a different perspective than from what some of my friends have suggested (one made a comment about the surgeon being a "psycho path killer" -- a little extreme and i think probably biased in that the guy that made the comment wants to date me! lol)

Phones today are so annoying. I have friends that have new cell phones and they come up with someone else's name on my caller id and they don't even know it. So this friend of yours could possibly be getting someone else's old # and calls which are quite annoying. They do just reassign #'s these days. Strange but true...

Bellamia

he should also enter the numbers into the website whocalled, think that is it and report these numbers. there are several others also that list annoying calls to see if there is a link.

Bellamia