Are There Any Type Of Jobs We Can Do For Those Of Us Who Are Bed/recliner Bound?

Tammy

Hi! I'm wondering what type of jobs are available for us who are home bound? I really need to find something I can do from my computer and I'm very computer literate, however, I really don't know how to go about doing so. I see way to many sites that offer work from home information, but know that many of them are scams so avoid them. Anyone have an ideas on who a person can contact or a website that is real/trustworthy? I would look into being an online instructor, however I didn't complete my education for teaching and don't have the energy to pursue it at this time. What type of jobs (for those who are homebound) do you all do in order to pay the bills? Really need some ideas :) Thanks!

What comes to mind right away is an ebay business.

If you could get help with the shipping part.

It takes a lot of time to list the items and watch your listings.

Maybe you could team up with some friends and do the sitting parts.

I know it isn't high dollar but it's something.

If I hear of anything else I'll look you up.

I am also trying to think of career ideas.

I would like to bring a little money into the home and my every other weekend position is being eliminated. Shh I feel a bit happy about that but hate to lose the income of course.

lieze

A lot of it would depend on your skill set. Are you creative or more analytical? Are you good at reading? How are your symptoms from home?

If you are creative you could do:

Knitting

Portrait photographer

Beading or re-stringing for local jewelers or independent on Etsy

Illustration

If you were more analytical and your brain works, you could:

Editing

Medical transcription

PI background checks/computer investigation

If you COULD do anything you wanted, what would it be? (No matter how crazy!)

Guest tearose

I like that question...if we COULD do anything what would we choose...

Since I am already extremely "sensitive"...

I would be an excellent Medium/Clairvoyant/Clairaudient.

In Canada we have a company that (after training) links you to companies that hire people to answer phones for them. It's done from home with some required equipment like a computer and internet connection. It involves taking orders for Pizza delivery or taking ads for the local classifieds but there are also places like auto clubs, insurance companies and rental corporations that do it as well. Basically you are self-employed and offer your services to these companies and they pay on a per call or per hour basis. I've not done it myself yet but was considering it before I got very sick a few months back. Even laying/sitting down at a computer/phone for a set period of time is too much for me right now but if your health is predictable enough to plan to work several hours in a row it might be something to look in to. You might have to google search abit to find one in your state/country. I think I might know of one but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the name here.....

Again, I haven't done it myself....I only know of friends of friends who do it... but from what I understand its legit..... I think you do have to pay a training fee though....