My Update

Hi All,

Just a quick update... I am still experiencing bad pain with my arms and having a difficult time using the computer. Adding this new problem, which doesn't seem to be going away, has been frustrating and disheartening on top of the dysautonomia. I still don't know what caused this problem or why it isn't improving with the occupational therapy. At any rate, I wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and I am trying to get on the forum and post every so often when I can type a little. I am praying for you all and welcome any new members that I may have missed!

~ Broken_Shell

Sorry you are having such a difficult time. Glad you can join in as you feel up to it.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. I sure hope things turn around soon for you. Please keep us posted!

I'm so sorry to hear this... Have you been able to try voice to text software? It is free on most of the new computers. I have dragon and I need to start using it again.. last update it lost all my voice files and it didn't always understand me on the forum and it would shut down in the middle of a post when a word I would use must have sounded like a command.

I must drag it out and do it again as I'm writing books and it really saves so much time. I hope and pray that your back to feeling better soon.

(((((((((((((((Healing Hugs from me to you))))))))))))))))))))

love,

Bellamia~