Methylcobalamin Im

abbriggs

I posted about this in another topic but I really wanted more people to read it. I started giving myself daily IM injections of Methylcobalamin a form of B-12 and the majority of my Neuropathy is GONE.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=481

Great Article about it benefits.

I asked my pharmacy about methylcobalimin a couple of years ago, as i was already taking the usual cyanocobalamin shots myself. They had never heard of it, and claimed they couldn't find it. Where did you find yours, a mainstream pharmacy? I have been taking B-12 shots for 10 years and wanted to change to the methyl. form.

I live in Texas. I get my compounded at Peoples pharmacy in Austin. Not sure if they ship. I would think any pharmacy that compounds could have it made. I am very happy with the results. Hoping to get the energy that is supposed to come with it too.

i remember my doc telling me something about more than once a month, this is all i could find.

Side Effects Of Vitamin B12 Injections | LIVESTRONG.COM

http://www.livestrong.com/article/63863-si...b12-injections/

BellaMia: I read the Livestrong article too. I think that the article is written for someone with out any problems. The majority of my problems are Neurological. It is helping me with my Neuropathy. The change is dramatic. I don't think I will take it everyday for the rest of my life but for the next 3 months I will. Like I said in another post, I just received 2 CDC positive Lyme tests. So, I am working with an LLMD and just started taking antibiotics too. But for me the change in my neuropathy is astounding.

Did you read the link that I posted?

I give myself subcutaneous injections of 1000mcg methyl-B12 every day and it has taken away the tingling and numbness in my legs/feet/hand. Thankfully when this first developed, my natural doctor knew to test me, so I got relief right away. There is a doctor out there (Dr. Neubrander) that says IM injections are too rapidly dumped by the body and he recommends them subcutaneous, so that's what I've been doing. You might want to check out his information. It is meant for children, but I still believe it applies to adults.

Right now I am looking into other nutrient deficiencies as the underlying cause of my POTS, but doctors don't want to test the most basic nutrients. :(