Has Anyone Ever Tried Wobenzyme?

kitchmill

A coworker recently told me about Wobenzym. She takes it for rheumatoid arthritis. After reading a bit about it, it seems like it would have great benefits for me... it's a combination of a natural anti-inflammatory and enzymes. Supposedly, it promotes a healthy immune system by helping out the GI issues and is also supposed to help increase red blood cell production.

I started taking it a few days ago (a much lower dose than is recommended - even my coworker said she has chemical sensitivity and can't take more than 1 pill at a time). My constant shoulder/neck (coathanger) pain has greatly decreased. And my GI system has started moving after about a week of being totally backed up. I have no idea if this will keep up, but I'm going to give it a try! I figure that increased red blood cell production can't hurt since I'm anemic anyway. :(

Hi,

My pain doctor suggested it to me as an option to consider. I have never tried it though... let us know how it goes! What brand and dose are you taking?

~ Broken_Shell :)

I think there is only one brand, but it is sold by several distributors. The recommended dose is 3 pills, 2 x a day. Right now, I am taking 1 pill, 3 times a day (because I am sick) but will probably just do 1 pill, 2 x a day when I'm feeling better. I can tell you that my shoulder and neck do not hurt nearly as much as they usually do already. And, it appears to be helping my sore throat (which is why I'm taking it 3 times a day for now).

I'll keep you posted on my progress.