Virus

Tammy

So I have a minor virus, basically a sore throat for the last week and mild sinus stuff, however it is causing insomnia more than normal, and without taking an Ambien I would'nt have slept the 3 hours I got last night. I haven't been able to nap either as my adrenline is running on high and my heart rate is increased. I do not have a temp either. Anyone else have this with minor virus'? I'd expect this from a nasty virus, but not such a minor one. Really strange !

I got it as it stared out as a really bad sore throat, bronhcal thing. Then it went to my sinises so bad I though I'd rip my eyes out of my head. I was put on antibotics, and neb treatments. then last week my lung hurt so bad on the rt side. it was xrayed and now I have pnemonia. Today my eyes and head hurt sooooooooo bad again I can't stand it. I'm on a new antibotics, and my lungs are hurting again. my bp is so high laying down t and i struggle to breathe. my hr is dropping as low as 50 then jumping way up over 120 when i stand. i see the dr thurs, if i was you i would get something now from your dr. mind you i was in for 3 hydrations while all this was going on. at one point my bp was 149/102 at the hospital laying.Then I would stand and I'd drop to 110/70 get all shakey, freezing cold, climb back in bed and pass out till lunch would arrive. EAT what I could pass out again till hydration finished. GOD BLESS my infusion team as this is this pits for me and they know it.

I'm sorry you're feel so bad---both of you! hug.gif

Yes, even with minor virus, my heart rate and BP get messed up more then my usual. In fact, I have been struggling with OI worse then usual, and my heart rate would jump into sudden bouts of tachycardia----------------and huge adrenaline rushes.

I can't figure out what's causing it------------I did have a virus a while back, and I might have one now, but it's mild. I don't think it's causing this POTS Hole I'm in now.

Maxine :0)

MAXINE,

YOU'RE SO SPECIAL! THANKS FOR THE HUGS AND YOUR ONGOING KIND SUPPORT~

IT MEANS A LOT. THANKS for being you!

xxx's

bellamia~

I started with strep throat & sinus inf 6 weeks ago & I'm still not well. My BP goes from high to low, my pulse from high to low. I don't want food. I've passed out from low blood sugar etc. Something that takes most people a week to get over I've still got 6 weeks later. I've tried antibiotics which did not seem to help. Altho I did not feel like getting out of bed for the first month I was not sleeping at night. I started taking a Neurontin every night which seemed to help some. I hope you feel better soon.