Too Put It Bluntly.. Can We Have Sex?

Maisie87

I think it's weather the heart itself is healthy or not, that makes the difference in weather we should indulge or stay clear of doing the dance. For me, the adrenaline that builds up during the process over a long period of time is what may, or may not cause PVC's and or PAC's...My hearts good, but the dysautonomic circus that culminates during the dance, can be problematic, but my cardio Doc tells me to" just take it easy"!!! Good advice, but sometimes not always practical...lol

lol an interesting forum question, and one I was kinda wondering about myself. For me, pre medication, I was getting so out of breath that I began to worry I would pass out ( and I'm not even talking serious exertion here). Thankfully since I started medication, I don't feel anywhere near that way, so things are looking up :)

I do! Probably tmi to share that LOL hit wanted to be a positive light in this discussion! Of course depending on the day/days and what my symptoms are like...it doesn't always happen. But I've been in a long term decision, before getting sick, and so far we have maintained ok :).

Should mention that at this point I don't have serious respiratory issues and even when I'm tachy, for me it isn't usually at a "dangerous" level