9 years! :(

StaceyYount

Stacy,

I am glad your father is better. If you think you have edema then you wouldn't have hypovolemia. That is when there is a shortage of fluids. Some time I'd like to know about your diet and "other things" that may have caused the edema. That's what Nicole could use right now.

Thanks for responding to my questions and your offer for Nicole to vent to you when she can function a bit. Thanks for your empathy as well re: the doctor thing. Actually it was her POTS doctor of 5 years who will not help her at this present time. That has not very easy to deal with. I have been unable to summon up the wherewithall to post a topic on the very disappointing turn-of-events. I have been occasionally reading posts and when I can will write again in my own new topic about this matter. This week we are still trying to take care of Nicole - going to her apartment- making meals etc. while scattering around doing what is necessary to bring to our house to live. There is a lot to do.

Take care, Stacey and thanks again for your caring while you are going through your own difficulties.

Beverly