When Did Ritalin Become A Fda Approved

ramakentesh

Adderall is definitely what CAUSED my POTS. I'm sure it can work as a quick fix for the brain fog (but then again, so would cocaine) but it is causing serious long term havoc on the rest of the body, making pots as well as the brain fog worse off in the long run.

I'm with you Bella! I took ritalin and I have never been the same since! Doc said no way could that have done it but I was fine one day and then living this nightmare after the stimulant! Maybe some people's nervous system cant handle it!

speaking of stimulants..

now please no judging if in anyway i could take this back i WOULD. actually everyday i wish this was the one thing i could change in my life. But i feel that the reason i have POTS this bad now is because i tried ecstacy a couple times. i know i had POTS symptoms when i was younger, but after doing that drug withing 2 days i had a full POTS crash. I really hate myself for being that stupid.

I take adderall daily and ntice a huge difference in my POTS symptoms when I don't take it. It doesn't make me hyper or cause my heart to beat faster than it usually does but it does allow my brain to be clear. On days I don't take it, usually the weekends my POTS symptoms are much worse. Like any drug there are pros and cons and all medication should be monitored closely by your Dr. This medication is the only reason I still continue to work and excercise.

Tiffiny

speaking of stimulants..

now please no judging if in anyway i could take this back i WOULD. actually everyday i wish this was the one thing i could change in my life. But i feel that the reason i have POTS this bad now is because i tried ecstacy a couple times. i know i had POTS symptoms when i was younger, but after doing that drug withing 2 days i had a full POTS crash. I really hate myself for being that stupid.

Dani- Please release yourself of that anger you have about trying the ecstasy! In a "normal" person you would have had a completely different reaction. I had NO IDEA how bad I would react to the very small dose of Ritalin so I understand. It took me months to get over the fact that I even tried it when I could have figured out other ways to deal with my ADD! God knows your heart and trust me He understands! :)

KC

thank you tons for that post. it has taken me awhile to "accept" it. it just stinks when you keep questioning if that one thing did it for you.. i know i cant change anything now but I wish i could on some days!

i just want to kick myself for even trying it.. i mean people actually die from it so i got lucky, but it was really dumb on my part.

good luck and god bless you!