please send prayers and thoughts

morgan617

Guest Julia59

Morgan,

I'm so shocked on the treatment your husband is receiving! Can you report this to someone at the hospital administration? Why in the world would those doctors hold such serious health information (CHF) from his own wife?!

My prayers go out to both of you. I hope you are able to reach a resolution to this very soon----and that someone has to answer for this horrific unethical medical etiquette.

Hang in there----and I hope your husband recovers QUICKLY.

Julie :0)

wow! i am so overwhelmed at all this support. you can never know what this means to me! we saw david's primary this morning and he was absolutely shocked at the care he received. he had no idea he was back in the hospital and said he had NEVER heard of a patient going home with a temp after surgey. he said he needs an echo, but he clearly has pneumonia. his lungs sounded awful. he asked if the doctor had given david antibiotics and i said i forced him to give him some and he said it wasn't enough. i told him the doctor had said it was too much. he just shook his head. so he's on a long supply of those and inhalers every two hours. he is very concerned and taking really good care of him. he is set up for his echo after his lungs clear a little and pulmonary function tests. so hopefully we can get some things done much more productively. david is overwhelmed at the response we have gotten here, but i said, you just don't how wonderful these people are! thank you all so much. we are both taking a nap this afternoon, and i am trying to get rest so i can take care of him for once, instead of the other way around! thank you all so much... :rolleyes: morgan

Guest tearose

Morgan, thank you for taking a moment and giving us an update. I think we all have been slightly anxious, watching to hear how you guys are doing. It is super that David has good quality care now. Take that nap and don't fall into any potsholes! Hugs and sweet dreams, tearose

Oh my goodness I can't find words to express what I feel for you and your husband. I am sending wishes and prayers on wings of angels to you both. It is wonderful that the primary dr is a good one and that David is being taken care of now. I'm speechless at how unethicallymorallybelievably horrid he was treated. It is just so great that he is in much much better care now. And you take care of you too, remember when things get all hectic to stop, count to three (OUT LOUD) and breeeath. Do you have a neighbor or family member or a friend who could help you out as has been suggested? I would if I could but I send you what I can, loads of wishes and our thoughts are with you both! :rolleyes::wub:

Hi everyone, This is Morgan's husband. I'm using her logon name to reply to all of you. I hope this isn't a breach of protocol.

First let me thankyou all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. They must be working because I really do feel better(note to Morgan, I said 'better' not fixed.)

Anyhow, I am touched by your concerns so I wanted to thank you all.

Next, for whatever bluster Morgan says about my supporting her, I'm not the great rock she is telling you about. I know she has come to depend on the many people on the net she has met almost as much as her family. You people have done ME a great service by filling in where I have let little things slide by. (ask how long she has been pestering me to clean her mouse for example)

So Thankyou all again for being a part of Morgan's daily life and struggles. You have no idea how important you all are to her. I cannot express enough my gratitude for this.

Thanks again for all the kindness...I'm gonna loaf around the house for 3 or 4 weeks, that oughta change her present warm-fuzzies for me...lol!

dave

morgan and dave...

you two must be a laugh a minute there...you both have such a great sense of humor...

i hope you both got a good nap this afternoon and i am glad that you are keeping us posted.

dave...morgan gives a TON to all of us too...so we are just trying to be there after she is there for all of us so much. we come to care deeply about each other on this site, i think. i never thought i could feel so connected to an "internet" community...but i do, and i think that many of the rest of us feel the same way.

you two take good care of yourselves, you hear? (as they say in the south :rolleyes:)

emily

Hi Dave,

That is really nice of you to talk to us personaly. I am glad that you are starting to get better. I think that you are more important to Morgan than you realise. She thinks the world of you (and I agree with her) and I wish you long healthy life. Morgan is also a wonderful person and she is always there for us.

Ernie

Dave, I hope you can breathe a giant sigh of relief soon (without WHEEZING!). I'm glad you're able to be up and about enough to write on the board--and no, it's not a breach of protocol...unless you didn't ask Morgan before you hijacked her logon :rolleyes: and I can't help ya with that :P

I'm very glad to hear that your primary doctor is taking everything seriously. Having had pneumonia several times, I can tell you it will be a while before you feel back to your old self...but you should start feeling better enough to get back to some sense of normalcy (what ever THAT is? :wub: ) within a week or so. Let those antibiotics do their good stuff for you!

Nina

Hi Dave and Morgan, I just wanted to let you know that you are both in my thoughts today and I hope that you are both getting plenty of rest,fluids, taking care of each other and Morgan, how lucky you are to have such a wonderful husband - and Dave, even though I am fairly new to this website, just by reading Morgan's posts about everything and how highly she speaks of you, you have found an angel on earth and I will say a prayer for both of you for your health to get better. Have a good day. Beth :)

Dave,

It was so good to see your post. I hope you continue to feel better and I'm sorry you both had to go through such an ordeal. At least you now have a doc on top of things.

Sending good healing thoughts your way.

Morgan, hope you are feeling and doing OK as well.

GayleP