Does This Make Any Sense?

abbriggs

One of my major complaints or symptoms is exhaustion. I can be standing cooking in the kitchen and then suddenly have to sit down. It is like I don't have the energy to talk, blink, move my arms, or hardly breath. I will have to sit for 30 minutes to an hour before I can get back up.

I started taking 50 mg of CoEnzyme Q 10 two months ago after reading From Fatigued to Fantastic. Since then I have not (Knock on Wood) had any more of these episodes. Does this make any sense to anyone?

Thanks,

Mandi

It seems very commonly recommended with CFS and similar regimes... or in a "mito cocktail" since it's low level mitochondrial food. When first I tried it I got deeply fatigued and muscle sore after about a week, like a reverse effect... but I tried again and it wasn't as bad and I went to daily. Maybe helps me battle fatigue somewhat now. I will see how much it's helping me after I run out of it! Pricey stuff usually.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started taking CoQ10 a few weeks ago. I haven't noticed a big change but i know there are many short term and longterm(heart protective) benefits so I keep taking it. I would think that if you were deficient in CoQ10 that you would notice a huge improvement in your energy. Did you have your levels tested before you started taking it?

I did not have my levels tested. But I also was taking an antibiotic at the same time. I am wondering if that had something to do with it also. the increase in energy. there is another post here that states that alot of people feel better after being on an antibiotic.