Fatigue , Memory Loss

lissy

Your Fatigue,and memory loss  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Lissy,

I had a somewhat difficult time answering these questions because I was between the answers. I would say that I'm between the always having fatigue to having really bad fatigue; and some days I can't remember what I did 30 seconds ago, but I can remember something last week. Just to share: this weekend, I was in the drive-through lane at Walgreen's to pick up my BC pills for ten minutes before I realized I'd picked them up 3 days earlier! Sometimes you just have to laugh....

Cheers,

Jana

Similar to other posters. I guess I have fatigue daily that impacts my life, but there are times that it is very severe, sometimes for no reason and sometimes because of slight lack of rest (which is unusual mostly because I am 20 years old). The memory thing is the worse, however, it is also variable. Prior to POTS I had a mind like an iron-clad safe. Now I am doing things that my grandmother does like calling people by the wrong names and carrying the OJ into the bathroom and beginning to scrub the tub. I have pretty good recall on facts I learned a while ago, but not like my normal self. All of the sudden though it is impossible to learn new things. When I am not feeling like myself I can read the same thing 10 times.

I feel fatigue all day every day, and when I flare up it's even worse

as for the memory loss, i suffer slightly from it, I'll be talking to someone and forget what i'm talking about or

i'll forget names of place or things, its embarrassing sometimes cuz they always look at me funny

-eva

I have constant fatigue but some of that I contribute to trying to keep up with 4 kids. Memory problems vary depending on my level of fatigue. Since we're sharing ... I backed out of the garage one day and forgot to open the door. That was one expensive hypoxic brain moment!!

Brye

I have a somewhat constant mild fatigue that gets moderate if I can't sleep enough...and then it's very annoying.

It's not the 'tiredness' - I know what that is - it's more of a body fatigue and that is really the worst.

Memory - mine used to be stellar. Now it's alright. I'm glad it wasn't alright to begin with...then it'd be just meh. LOL

I have some daily fatigue -- worse if I don't get enough sleep -- but it doesn't really affect my functioning much.

I've had a pretty crummy memory for quite a while. I forget words, and it's worse when my POTS is worse.

I didn't vote, because I didn't really feel like any of the options quite fit.

Amy

I'm soooo fatigued. I hurt all over and now it hurts to type.

I flare up trying to make precious family memories as I fake it to make it while,I feel time is running out.

I try to forget that all of this is real and wish for more posts that focus on the happy things we do~

burnt out bellamia~ :lol: