How Does The Lack Of Sleep Affect You?

MamaTrain

Hello Again! Sorry I just seem to be full of 'New Topics' today! :rolleyes: I was wondering if anyone finds that their symptoms are much more noticeable when they do not get enough rest? I have started to notice this when I have my wake up at 3am and toss and turn days and I had a complete freak out when we drove non-stop from Las Vegas. I felt pretty ok and then it just hit me like a ton of bricks! It took me 2 days to get to feeling like I was under control! I assume that this has to do with the fact that the nervous system is greatly affected by sleep. Hoping for a restful night tonight! :-)

I definitely know what you mean. My worst episodes are in the shower in the morning, the more tired I am greatly increases my symptoms (nausea, light headed, blacking out, etc.).

I was recently diagnosed with NCS. Before doctors knew what my issue was I was referred to a sleep doctor thinking sleep apnea may have been part of the problem. Probably because I always said my symptoms were much worse when tired and when I yawn.