Finally Did It - Very Confusing For Me

kayjay

Finally got on facebook. Maybe some of you could pm me? Right now I have 3 friends! Can I become a "fan" of dinet? Kari

Hey Kayjay! Welcome to the world's biggest time sucker! I do love Facebook, though. I'm more in touch with family and friends than I have been in years!

There is a group for POTS, and dysautonomia, but I don't pay much attention to them. This board is much more useful.

Send me a PM with your Facebook name, and I'll be your friend! You might regret it, though. I post a lot of goofy observations.

I don't think DINET is on Facebook, but I might be wrong.

Amy

DINET is on facebook! We have a group page and Rachel and I moderate the group. Here's a direct link the the DINET facebook group.

You can find a lot of DINET friends by joining the group, then looking through the members. I'll be glad to approve you as a DINET group member--just

Cool, I am on facebook and joined the dysautonomia group and am going to join the dinet group. PM me and I will be glad to have people from here as my friends.

I also have Trigeminal Neuralgia and have made so many friends who also have this disease---sad we all have to meet this way, but now we have friends along the way.

I am middle-aged, play farmville and stay in touch with friends and family.

Finally got on facebook. Maybe some of you could pm me? Right now I have 3 friends! Can I become a "fan" of dinet? Kari

I'm on facebook. I don't have very many friends either. It's hard to have/keep/make, friends when you've been sick for so long. I'll pm you, if you want to be my friend.

Why do I feel like a third grader LOL!

I just looked at how to do it--use your "groups" link from either your bottom bar or side bar pop up on the left of your screen. You'll see a small link at the very top, and it says "my groups"--click that, then you'll see a list of all the groups you've joined. You can chose the "leave group" link at the right side for any group you'd like to quit.