Update On My Sister

MomtoGiuliana

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tearose

I hope the week will pass with peace for the little soul she lost, that you all lost.

May her strength and stamina be steady and may she go for more weeks yet.

Thank you for the update. My prayers and loving thoughts are with you, your sister, the little one on its way and all your family!

tearose

am thinking of erika and you katherine, it must be such a difficult time right now. you're so right: owen will always be there and be her first baby. hope things will go well, i'm sending lots of warm wishes for a smooth delivery of a healthy baby boy. i do realize that these last weeks will be very difficult for all of you.

love

corina :rolleyes:

Babies are little miracles to begin with, add in complications and you have a really special delivery. I just prayed on the spot for everything to go well on the 18th.

Sending >>>>>>--L-o-v-e--- and--p-o-s-i-t-i-v-e -e-n-e-r-g y----->>>>>>>>>

And Blessings to all the family~

Love,

BellaMia~*

((((((((((((((((COUNT me in on those prayers..... I just sent some more up for the whole family also.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

<3 BellaMia~*

Thank you all so much!

She is still in hospital and has not delivered. She was administered steroids today to get the baby's lungs ready as amnio determined they are not ready. So she will deliver Monday, or later.

We are all a lot less anxious now that she is in the hospital to stay until the baby is born.

I just prayed again for a safe delivery and healthy baby. The power of prayer is strong! Let your family know how much love and support there is here.

xxx's

bellamia~*

Thank you all so much.

No delivery yet. From what I understand white male babies develop more slowing than girls and other ethnicities. She had another amnio and drs felt it best to continue to hold off. She is 36 weeks now. Still in the hospital of course. Her bp hasn't gone over 140/90, so she's been stable.

I will post when there is news. The plan now is delivery on May 28th.