Has Scarey Fall Sitting On Bed

tinkerbella

I haven't been around for the past few days as I saw sitting on my bed after hanging some ornament on my angel tree with lights next to my bed. I had tried to plug it in and got dizzy and next thing I knew I took a dive to the floor into a area about 1' x 1' wide. I don't really know what happened other than I knocked over roses with water in them and I was lying on an electric cord that held 6 plugs. My heart was tachying away and I could not breathe.... Normally I would have been alone, but a friend had been there as we were having send out after a day together.

I have a huge heavy trundle bed up high, a big no, no.... I was stuck with my legs up in the air and couldn't get out... I don't know why my friend thound he could pull me up by my legs? The pain was really bad and the bed had to bed all pulled apart to get me out. I was afraid we were going to call 911. I got out and was so embarressed took my pain meds and had dinner and went to bed. Slept like a baby that night and the next day could not even be touched or put a hat on....

I arrived at the er not even knowing if I took my meds at the morning with a bp of 178/101 and hr going crazy. ? They wanted to know why I didn't come right away and how dangerous this was. I couldn't even be hugged as the pain was so bad. Long story short, I have a bad head injury, making my pots even worse. My nurse who checked in on me yesterday said I can't have my princess bed anymore and made some kind of note that I need a hospial bed.

I couldn't even tell her my daughter's phone # which I call everyday. They also think I got whiplash from the fall also. How do you tell if you are getting worse when you are sick all the time? Symptoms are all the pots signs except bleeding from the nose and ears...

I think today's hydration will be a nice check in for me and I really can use more fluids, even though they gave me 1 bag as I'm sooooooooo dry...

I've really missed all the action around here but having been so out of it....

They really encouraged whenever I hit the floor to come and check it out!!!! As with Pots it's hard to tell what's wrong and what's not....

take care all,

xxx's

A very, very sore and forgetful Bellamia~

Bella,

I think it's time for bad things to stop happening to such a warm, wonderful lady as yourself. I am so sorry that you had that accident, and landed in the hospital yet again. Obviously, we need another guardian angel watching over you because of all the mischief you get into!

Please take good care of yourself, and as always, I'm thinking of and praying for you.

Jana

Thanks jana,

the strangest part was I have so many bruiises from falling. They had to ask if I was safe at home and of course I was dating someone new. Everytime he would go to comfort me as he would forget how much pain I was in I would scream out in pain and pull away from him. I'm sure it looked like I was abused and they asked him to spend the night with me and wake me every three hours which was a nightmare as once again family was away.

He could not understand how I could look so good and be fine one moment and then crash even though he knew my story. We got home and he wanted to talk all night long about how I couldn't possibly be that sick. That we ended up in an arguement that I had to say just STOP IT!!!!!! I'm in major pain and not well. This is my life and this is only a tiny piece of it that you got to see so leave me alone and I'm going to bed. I laid my cards out right up front when we met and I thought he understood.

:) What a horror show, and now I said sorry and thanks for saving my life as I never could have gotten out of that position alone. You're a really wonderful person, but not the right person for me. You will make someone else very happy go find her. I'm here as a friend always but nothing more than that, it's too complicated right now.( But I'm still looking for mr. right. )

Today, I feel so depressed and started to cry and the infusion clinic when no one was looking and I don't know why. They told me I look so sore and stiff.

Will see my PC on Monday to follow up.. as the clinic thinks I need PT. How can I fit one more thing in? When I fell asleep there today I had a night mare I was fainting and started to cry and yell. I think scared the man in the bed beside me.... It was so vivid and real that I woke up so tachy.... and today the man was a little older than me, and just pretended to not hear. I told the nurses and they said I've been through a lot lately and it was no wonder. I really think the florinef is bringing back all the nightmares I'm having again. I think I need a sleep study another sleep study and they need to write everything down as the last time I had one they ran in a caught me as I was falling out of bed, but never told the sleep doctor. They did tell him I cry in my sleep and did i know that. Anyone else cry in there sleep, talk, nightmares?

My nightmare were worse on BB's but I can't take them. Haven't had them in a while. Has to be the florinef playing with my hormones. Having such vivid sreams is like not even sleeping at all.

Jana, another bunch of angels did appear or should appear in about 3 weeks. A home nurse, social worker, and a personal care worker. The nurse said I should have gotten services years ago. Someone wasn't doing there job. Like the nurse who I had before who kept passing everything off to everyone else. I kept trying to be an advocate for myself...Having Pots doesn't leave us with much time or enery to do much after taking care of the essentials.

Thanks for letting me vent...

love,

Bronken Bellamia~

I'm sorry BellaMia. Did the ER check for another possible cause for your spell? Did they do a CT of your head?

Sounds like a rough patch your going through, and I hope things look up for you soon--- :) . With your BP being so high when you went in I'm surprized they didn't hold off on your florinef for a couple days, and I'm wondering why they would allow another IV with such high BP. They need to stabilize the BP first. Maybe the high BP was just from the shock of everything----the fall, ect.

Take Care of yourself.

Sending you a BIG HUG.

Maxine :0)

~thanks sweet maxine~

They did a meowscan, I still feel real ouchy : ( and keep forgetting how to post and use the control pannel.

Bellamia~

I wasn't at my hospital...

I was in shock, and I never should have gone there...

I should have paged my doctor now that I think of it that was our DEAL....

That's what happens when you have no control over who is driving or if an ambulance

comes to my house I have to go to the closest hopsital in an emergency.

I don't drive anymore...I won a GPS less than a year ago. Today I said to myself why are you keeping it?

Do you ever think you are going to drive again?

I thought I'd be 80 and my kids would fight with me over the keys to the car like we did with my mom.

This really stinks!!!

I'll put the GPS on my wheelchair, cause I get lost everywhere... ; )

Thanks jana, maxine, julie, firewatcher, & shades of grey. It's amazing how much the support of faceless friends here mean to me these days... I've made several friends that I email and seen their faces and a few others have them as their avatars. How nice to put a name with a face. All I can say is what would I do without the comfort I get here as I lay in this high princess bed of mine before they take it away?

TODAY'S the day I feel like a mack truck hit me... THANK GOODNESS it did not!

I've been doing so much purging to simply my life...today someone is coming for the player piano. I can't pay for the upkeep and need the room. It's hard to let go, but I need the wheelchair to fit in. I'm giving lots of things away to people who are in need and I find it makes me want to clean out more that way.

I found this little prayer that helps by Roert Schuller, in the book Time For Joy DAILY AFFIRMATIONS.

"Lord (you can use whatever you believe in) give me the guidence to know when to hold on and when to let go and the grace to make the right decision with dignity."

It's time to let go of a lot of stuff, I'd rather give a pair of antique kitten bookends to a little girl who fell in love with them than to a dealer who wants to give me 2 dollars. LOL!

May we all leave a liitle extra room in our day for joy.

xxx's

bellamia~

May we all leave a liitle extra room in our day for joy.bellamia~

Oh, I'm so sorry you're in pain! But I'm SO glad someone was with you when you fell. Good for you on simplifying your life, even though it's hard. Reading your posts always lifts me up, even when you are going through pain and hardship. Thanks for hanging in there!

xxx back to you!

Janie

Thanks Janie,

You always have a kind word for everyone even though you're going through a rough time too sweets!!! I'm just laying in this bed freezing, stubborn as I'm not going to turn the heat on yet. The heated matress pad feels sooooooo good and my doggie is snuggled close to my body sharing body heat. I have to look straight forward or it hurts to turn my head, laugh or breath deep today. I'll be glad to go back to my hospital tomorrow. They are like my check in point and take really good care of me. I'm very blessed Janie. Someone one wrote this to me, "May Blessings Rain On Your Parade," and I believe that they are starting to happen to you right now....

I hope you are doing well and will add you to my prayer list.

~Janie, May Blessings Rain On Your Parade too!~

xxx's

bellamia~

I found this little prayer that helps by Roert Schuller, in the book Time For Joy DAILY AFFIRMATIONS.

"Lord (you can use whatever you believe in) give me the guidence to know when to hold on and when to let go and the grace to make the right decision with dignity."

I like that. Thanks for sharing it, and I hope you don't have any more scary episodes!

Amy