Anyone Remember Suzy From Az?

mjan

For the life of me I cannot remember Suzy's user name.

Does anyone remember her user name?

I wish I knew how she is doing?

Let me know

Jan

Thanks for responding. So how was she when you heard from her??

Oh how I worry bout her...

And how are YOU doing?

Warmly, Jan

Thanks for responding. So how was she when you heard from her??

Oh how I worry bout her...

And how are YOU doing?

Warmly, Jan

Thanks for asking! Myself I'm hoping things are moving in the right direction after going down a lot of rabbit holes.

She said that things had been up and down and she hasn't had time to be online. She did have a good visit with a new doctor. She like I have been a bit traumatized by our health care providers, that makes it so much harder to try to find a new one.

I had to let two more of my doctors go recently, but the result has been that I finally seem to have a good team of doctors. I meet with my new primary care doctor on monday, hope it goes well! Her nurse practitioner who saw me, when my other doctor failed to get me in and on antibiotics when I had another colon infection after my colon ruptured last year, was really good, so I'm hopeful. My cardiologist recommended her and has a good working relationship with her. Her practices also knows my neurologist and thinks highly of him. Of course I saw the wonderful Dr. Grubb and he got me on a bp med that seems to be working! So good things are finally happening! Oh and my cardiologist told me this week how much she loves the tv show Mystery diagnosis. She so gets me and what I've gone thru, how daunting getting a diagnosis has been, and how not looking sick really delayed me getting the care I needed.

I am going to have to have surgery and after meeting my surgeon in the hospital last year and avoiding emergent surgery, I knew if had to have someone operate on me it would be him. He was the one who impressed on me that I really had to find out why my autonomic functions weren't working right, before we did an elective surgery. It took a almost a year and a lot of tests, and unfortunately I'm one of 18 women who's ep cardiologist was arrested for molesting his patients, he did my TTT. He was arrested on 46 counts of sexual abuse of his patients. So, after all that I do know I have dysautonomia caused by autoimmune autonomic neuropathy and a pretty sick colon. Knowing what's wrong though makes it now possible to get better. So I'm very hopeful by the new year I will be a healthier new girl! I'll need everyone's prayers that my surgery and IVIG treatments are successful.

Hope you are doing well. It was so kind of you to notice suzy was MIA and to ask how I was doing, thank you so much! If you pm suzy she will get back to you, I'm sure it would make her feel good to know people are watching out for her! :D

:D